Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Flower Mound Senior Photography- Zach Bradshaw

Most boys do senior pictures to please their moms, but it makes it a lot less painful to know your friends are doing it too.

Zach had at least two friends get senior pictures done with me, so as an only child, he was on the ropes for a full session!  What surprised me was how much he observed an understood lighting and what I wanted or posing.  He was coming up with ideas, so I assumed he was an artist.  He is a fisherman!  He's thinking about majoring in some kind of marine studies.

I hope he finds a way to incorporate his artistic eye into it all!

To see more photos from Flower Mound Photographer Lisa McNiel, me out at here for www.Lisa-Marie-Photography.com












To see more photos check me out at here for www.Lisa-Marie-Photography.com

No comments:

Post a Comment