Saturday, May 18, 2013

Flower Mound, Highland Village, Lantana Senior Photography - Erica Dodge

Months ago I started talking to Erica's mom about her senior pictures.  Erica sounded like my daughter's long lost sister, artistic, individualistic and fun-loving.  I could tell from Facebook she had her own style and warmth.  When I met her I loved her sea-blue eyes and long beachy waves. She told me she liked "Free People" style so I asked her if she liked their modeling.  It just seemed so straight-forward for her personality.  Was I in for a surprise...  She was so expressive and model-y!  Free People needs to hire her to  show them how to feature their clothes.

 Follow me on pinterest here: follow me

To see more photos from Flower Mound Photographer Lisa McNiel, me out at here for www.Lisa-Marie-Photography.com

 











 Follow me on pinterest here: follow me

To see more photos check me out at here for www.Lisa-Marie-Photography.com


No comments:

Post a Comment