Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Senior Pictures - Sam... When did this happen?

Senior Pictures - Sam... So many memories!

Taking senior pictures when your son is a senior is kind of trippy. I took pictures of Sam last night, and as I edit them, a flood of memories come over me. Max and Sam seemed to always find trouble together, and try as I may, I could never get too mad at them for throwing water balloons, trying to get a taste of beer their freshman year, or planing an escape route in case of a Zombie attack. Sam will always have a special place in my heart, and I can't... for the life of me, figure out why he looks like this now!



To see more photos from Flower Mound Photographer Lisa McNiel, me out at here for www.Lisa-Marie-Photography.com

















To see more photos check me out at here for www.Lisa-Marie-Photography.com


No comments:

Post a Comment