Friday, April 26, 2013

Professional Head Shots

Professional Head Shots

Kevin is teaching statistics in North Korea this Summer and needed a photo for the material at the university.  His wife, Diana,  told him he needed to replace the unflattering shot someone took with a flash against a wall.  After I took about 10 shots he thought we were good and I told him we probably had what we needed, but lets take some more and have some fun.  Diana is so pleased to have more than an obligatory picture of her husband and I hope to do a session with both of them soon!


To see more photos from Flower Mound Photographer Lisa McNiel, me out at here for www.Lisa-Marie-Photography.com.

 








To see more photos check me out at here for www.Lisa-Marie-Photography.com.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment