Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Highland Village, Flower Mound, Lantana Family Photographer

Having a Family Reunion?  Schedule a photo shoot…


It is a little extra effort, making sure everyone has clothes in one of three colors, and making the call and scheduling the time, but when your children and grandchildren inherit the memories of your life, they will want more than an iphone picture taken at the ballgame.  And the connection of being together for that day, the memories made that day, the connection of being a unit, are well worth the effort. 


The Carters have a legacy of giving, sharing, blessing, supporting, doing.  It is who they are.  They are really, REALLY fun, and hard-working.  It makes my heart happy that they have pictures to reflect that identity!
 Follow me on pinterest here: follow me

To see more photos from Flower Mound Photographer Lisa McNiel, me out at here for www.Lisa-Marie-Photography.com


 

















Follow me on pinterest here: follow me

To see more photos check me out at here for www.Lisa-Marie-Photography.com

 

No comments:

Post a Comment