Friday, November 11, 2011

Daniel's business cards

For all you non-moms, Christmas is a little different when you have three kids, in-laws and extended family.  Unless you just really, really like shopping and decorating and cooking, and start months in advance, the holidays just feel like pressure and responsibility.  But every year, I find one gift to get excited about, usually it has something to do with pictures...


This past year, in addition to putting pictures from the past 40-50 years on calendars for my folks and my husband's parents (I highly recommend doing this... huge brownie points), I made mini-moo business cards for my daughter's then-boyfriend now-fiance.  Mini-moos are long and skinny with photos on one side and your info on the back.


Daniel is a madman on the guitar.  I just don't think there's anything he can't do on that instrument.  He teaches and plays gigs and plays with a band, and now he and my girl play gigs.


Here are the pics I took for his cards and also an example of how my business cards look.  They never fail to make an impression.


For more pictures click Lisa-Marie-Photography.com or here for Facebook!Follow Me on Pinterest







 
These are my business cards... His have photos of him!  Haha!












 OK, yea... I threw one in of my girl.  So, sue me. :-)






Once again, his website for booking gigs or guitar lessons is www.danielcartermusic.com



Remember the past.
Create the present.
Preserve for the future.
For more pictures click Lisa-Marie-Photography.com or here for Facebook!

No comments:

Post a Comment