Thursday, February 17, 2011

Brennan Kids

One of my best, best friends in the whole world was turning an important number...let's say its 35 for fun, and her thoughtful husband was throwing a swanky birthday party for her.  Lucky for me her oldest girl (whom I will adopt if ever given the chance) was home from Texas A&M the weekend before her birthday.  Her three kids and I schemed and planned and texted and whispered and finally snuck around and planned a shoot to make a birthday photobook for her.

This was tricky because she treasures time with her kiddos and there's always church, and dinner and time you just don't mess with... and it ALL seemed to occur during the best time of day to shoot photos that weekend.  But we squeezed in 45 minutes (no kidding, all I had was 45 minutes before the sun was completely down), and with the photos of them growing up that they quietly provided me, we put together a surprise that made for a very happy Adela. :-)

Here are some pics of that book.  Take pictures of your kids, they change so fast!
 To see my photography site check www.Lisa-Marie-Photography.com
 Follow Me on Pinterest

 









 To see a slideshow of more of their pictures go here
and to see my photography site check www.Lisa-Marie-Photography.com


No comments:

Post a Comment