Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Great Kid - Marcus High School Senior Pictures by Flower Mound Photographer Lisa McNIel


 Bryce had his Senior Session in the Fall, and that's the first time I had met him, but when I saw him the other night, I felt like we were old friends. This handsome boy is just an all-around great guy,  As a junior he went to state in wrestling and played football. For those of you who understand what that requires at a 6A school in the great state of Texas, you know how much talent and work that requires. He tore his ACL, so couldn't continue in wrestling his senior year, but his posse of friends keep him busy. He is creative and interested in studying film in college. I thoroughly enjoyed getting to know him, and his darling, bubbly mom!

Follow me on pinterest here: lisalovespics 


To see more photos from Flower Mound photographer Lisa McNiel, click Dallas-Photographer or follow a DFW-Senior-Photographer on Facebook.








Follow me on pinterest here: lisalovespics 


To see more photos from Flower Mound photographer Lisa McNiel, click Dallas-Photographer or follow a DFW-Senior-Photographer on Facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment