Friday, November 13, 2015

Gorgeous Girl's Portrait Session by Flower Mound Photographer Lisa McNiel

Gabby swept into our home for a pre-prom dinner shortly before graduation from Marcus High School in 2013. With lovely manners and style she left an impression on me. We became Facebook friends and when I needed photos to show off my new clothes senior girls can borrow for their sessions, and she needed photos for her modeling portfolio, we got together for warm mid-Summer pictures.

Follow me on pinterest here: lisalovespics


To see more photos from Flower Mound photographer Lisa McNiel, click North-Texas-Photographer or follow a DFW-Senior-Photographer on Facebook.




































 Follow me on pinterest here: lisalovespics




To see more photos from Flower Mound photographer Lisa McNiel, click North-Texas-Photographer or follow a DFW-Senior-Photographer on Facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment