Sunday, October 20, 2013

Plan ahead for the real Christmas memories

Plan ahead for the real Christmas memories


We sometimes think happy memories just happen and we can’t plan for them.  While that is true, every mother knows that if you don’t do some planning and organizing, the opportunity for those family holiday memories can never happen.  One way to do that is to schedule a family photo shoot.  Rarely do I encounter families doing pictures who they are not laughing and teasing and having a good time!  Be sure to bring a moderately full belly, a bottle of water, and a good attitude!

To see more photos from Flower Mound Photographer Lisa McNiel, me out at here for www.Lisa-Marie-Photography.com

Follow me on pinterest here: follow me

 

 














To see more photos check me out at here for www.Lisa-Marie-Photography.com

No comments:

Post a Comment