Tuesday, March 17, 2020

Guitar-playing Baseball Star from Grapevine Faith - Senior Pictures


tall handsome teen in suit city urban setting

I'm celebrating St. Patrick's Day by posting an O'Donnell! Trennor is, by far, the tallest high school senior I've ever photographed. It's been a year since I met him and his gorgeous mom in Grapevine for his photo session, and as she and I chatted about his faith in God, and love of baseball,  their life in Southlake and their happiness with Grapevine Faith Christian Academy, I learned that he's an excellent student and wants to become a surgeon!

At the end, she helped me load my equipment into the car and mentioned that he had uploaded an 8 second video of himself pitching to a baseball site on Twitter and it had exploded. I went and looked up @Trennor_9 on twitter and it had 48,500 views and counting! 

After that, he was literally being scouted by professional teams as a senior in high school. He settled on playing as #44 for Ball State Baseball!

One of the best things about my job is the encounters I have with families who give me hope for the future. Best wishes to Trennor and his family!

Follow me on Pinterest here: DallasPhotographer To see more photos from senior photographer Lisa McNiel, click Dallas-Photographer or follow DFW-Senior-Photographer on Facebook or Senior Pictures on Instagram.



tall handsome teen in suit on bench and with mom

tall handsome teen in suit on stairs

tall handsome teen in suit standing out stairs

handsome young man in suit walking and laughing

handsome young man in suit in city urban setting

handsome young man in suit in city urban setting

handsome young man in suit in city urban setting

handsome young man by brick wall with him pitching baseball superimposed

Handsome tall young man playing guitar in front of lake

handsome young man in baseball portrait

handsome young man in baseball uniform at night with flag around shoulders

young man posing for pitch at night in portrait

No comments:

Post a Comment