Wednesday, August 26, 2020

Where to do Senior Pictures - Studio and Lewisville - Flower Mound Photographer Lisa McNiel


Where to do Senior Pictures - Studio and Lewisville - Flower Mound Photographer Lisa McNiel

My last senior model of the 2020 team and winner of my cover contest... Allie Barss!



"From a young age I noticed Allie's strong will, strength, and determination. She discovered acrobatic tricks on YouTube when she was about 8. Allie taught herself how to do many tricks that would make me cringe. She would practice over and over until she got it right. Allie was known to do cartwheels and flips all the way down the halls of McAuliffe elementary after school. She would even move the living room furniture around so she could dance and perform tricks.

I enrolled her in gymnastics. After a couple of months her coach, Lucke, pulled me aside and told me she was not a gymnast. He felt she was a dancer. He was starting an acrobatic dance class at a local studio and wanted Allie to come with him. So she did. That year she joined the company dance team. Lucke asked if he could choreograph a solo for her. I will never forget seeing her perform her solo on stage for the very first time. She was amazing! Allie took the overall title that night beating 78 other girls. At that moment I knew she was absolutely a dancer. Over the next 10 years she continued to shine on stage and on the football field with the Marquettes. I have divots and scratches in my hardwood floors from her moving furniture or spinning on her spin board. I was mad at the time, but now I look at them and smile thinking about the story they tell." - Lisa Barss




Allie was involved in Marquettes, Adopt-An-Athlete, and HUB at Marcus High School in Flower Mound, Texas. In her free time, she likes to dance, hang out with friends, listen to music, and dabbles in Art and Photography. 

As a senior model rep, she got to do extra shoots during the year so you'll see her in an American flag pictures for Independence Day, a special prom dress shoot in a super cool location, some Texas flag photos, because... Texas, a Carnival session in Grapevine with her best friend. You can see those images and the other senior model reps in  "Be a Senior Model" and Dallas Senior Model Team



To see more photos from senior photographer Lisa McNiel, click Dallas-Photographer or follow 

DFW-Senior-Photographer on Facebook or Senior Pictures on Instagram.




I remember Allie from when she was little bitty when my older son was in her mama's 3rd grade class and when she was a big first grader when my younger son was in Lisa's class. I feel blessed that two of my three children lucked into getting Ms. Barss!

Allie Barss

No comments:

Post a Comment