Saturday, August 24, 2019

Valedictorian with Style - Senior Pictures by Flower Mound Photographer Lisa McNiel



Kiely is not only Valedictorian for her class, she completed an Associates Degree while in high school at the STEM Academy! 

I like to find out a little about my seniors when I photograph them and Kiely is an absolute delight. When asked about her favorite music, this was her answer, "Ooof, so many its hard to chose. I have about a million in every genre, but all time probably Slow Dancing in a Burning Room (really anything John Mayer), Georgia by Vance Joy, and like all worship music!" 

Her favorite personality trait is her compassion for other people.

So after 10 years, I gave up volleyball for singing. It was a super tough decision, but now I have been leading worship at my church for two years and cannot get enough! In addition to leading worship, I am super involved with school and am my Student Body President. Lastly, I love running, spring time in Texas is kind of my favorite!

I wanted to know what she enjoys doing in her free time: "What is free time? Kidding, but seriously I stay so busy! Usually if I have free time I take a nap because I'm so worn out."

As far as favorite quotes go, she couldn't narrow it down to one:  "Quote: The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.- Eleanor Roosevelt

Bible Verse: Romans 5:13- May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit."


Kiely's favorite memory: "I don't know that I can pick just one, but every year growing up my family and I visited my grandparents lake house in Northern Minnesota and I don't know that there is anywhere that will ever feel more like home."

Follow me on Pinterest here: DallasPhotographer 
To see more photos from senior photographer Lisa McNiel, click Dallas-Photographer or follow 
DFW-Senior-Photographer on Facebook or Senior Pictures on Instagram.


I am SO blessed to be Kiely's Mom! She has been such a joy her whole life! She was a whopping 10# when she was born and grew and grew into her athletic 5' 10 inch frame! That height allowed for some fabulously fun volleyball years! She is a follower of Christ and has grown up in the church and now enjoys singing with the worship team most Sundays at Cross Timbers Church in Argyle. Kiely sets the bar super high for herself and works very hard towards her academic goals. Her family could not be more proud of her accomplishments in life! She has set the stage for her success beyond her high school years. She plans to attend the University of Texas at Austin, where she has been accepted into the Moody School of Communications and the Honors College. She will top off her high school career as her school's valedictorian. Kiely has a strong sense of compassion for others and a service-oriented heart, both driven by her Christian values and upbringing. She is an independent-minded young woman, a loyal friend and devoted sister, daughter, granddaughter and niece. Chocolate is her favorite food group! And finally, she has a fantastic sense of humor, always smiling and making others smile!













No comments:

Post a Comment