Wednesday, May 29, 2019

Senior Pictures for Young Men in Theatre by Dallas Photographer Lisa McNiel



Dawson has been in more theatre productions than I can name and I majored in vocal music and minored in drama. He may become a producer or go into politics or acting, directing... who knows? He will be grabbing a cup of coffee from "Re:defined" in Grapevine on his way up though!

Mr. Holder just graduated from Grapevine Faith High school in between Dallas and Fort Worth, Texas. He was looking at some swanky schools and settled on Texas Christian University. I bet his family is grateful he'll be close by and that he received so much scholarship from the TCU Horned Frogs!

He enjoys theatre, singing, writing, debate, dancing, reading and politics. His favorite songs are Stars and the Moon by Jason Robert Brown, Evergreen by YEBBA, Still in Love by Thirdstory, and Pretty Funny by Lindsay Mendez. His mom posted a video of his performance as the beast in "Beauty and the Beast" and it was just jaw-dropping! 

His favorite quote is from A Brave New World by Aldous Huxley- "“But I don't want comfort. I want God, I want poetry, I want real danger, I want freedom, I want goodness. I want sin.”

Because of his interest in drama and musical theatre, we began his session on stage and in the audience seats as seen in the top photos. He wore a suit, which I always recommend for boys.



He chose an olive green button down shirt and charcoal pants for the more casual photos around town.

Follow me on Pinterest here: DallasPhotographer 
To see more photos from senior photographer Lisa McNiel, click Dallas-Photographer or follow 
DFW-Senior-Photographer on Facebook or Senior Pictures on Instagram.


One of my favorite outfits was this maroon zippered sweater over a checkered navy shirt with jeans.


We finished up his shoot at his favorite coffee shop where he likes to hang out, study, and visit with friends. PS. Everyone is a potential friend for Dawson!

His mom's perspective on Dawson:

Dawson has always been beyond his years. He is an avid reader, loves to sing and listen to music and has been acting since he was seven. He enjoys having conservations all day long!

No comments:

Post a Comment