Sunday, March 10, 2019

Flower Mound Senior Pictures by Photographer Lisa McNiel


Bentley is one of my Class of 2019 Senior Models and did the Prom Dress Group Session, the Festival Fashion small group session, the Red, White and Blue Patriotic shoot, and the Santa Paws individuals for kids who love their dogs at Christmas!

She just had an early graduation from Marcus High School in Flower Mound,  and will be working full time as a Spa Receptionist until she leaves for Texas Tech University in Lubbock in the Fall where she'll study business and marketing.

I asked about her favorite memory, and understandably, it was when she traveled to Europe with her family. Her favorite quote is a verse from the Bible that says, "Kind words are like honey, sweet to the soul." Proverbs 16:24.

Thanks for representing me, Bentley! You've been a great model and I was proud to have you on my team!

Follow me on pinterest here: DallasPhotographer 
To see more photos from senior photographer Lisa McNiel, click Dallas-Photographer or follow 
DFW-Senior-Photographer on Facebook or Senior Pictures on Instagram.








No comments:

Post a Comment