Sunday, July 29, 2018

Senior Pictures - Marcus Boy - by Flower Mound Photographer Lisa McNiel

"Marcus golfer, funny, witty, fun to be with, a pleasure to photograph, felt like I had known him a long time, easy laugh." Those were the notes I wrote to myself after my senior session in Grapevine with Marcus Senior Gavin Stone.

These were the notes his mom sent me when I asked her to give me her perspective:
Played golf throughout high school. 
Great sense of humor. 
Kind of goofy, but likes to be that way. 
LOVES the outdoors. Camping, hunting, mountain biking, the lake, snow boarding, etc.
Loves country music.
Wants to be a pilot.
Oldest of three (two younger sisters)


Follow me on pinterest here: DallasPhotographer 
To see more photos from senior photographer Lisa McNiel, click Dallas-Photographer or follow 
DFW-Senior-Photographer on Facebook or Senior Pictures on Instagram.


You may be a casual dresser, but a suit will be great for your senior pictures and you'll be able to use it for so many events in the future. It will be a life-saver for that last minute wedding, funeral, banquet, or formal. It really makes sense to get a suit for prom instead of renting a tux.

If you already have your cap and gown, bring them if you would like to include them in your photos. I like a more informal take on it as seen above.
If you already have your cap and gown, bring them if you would like to include them in your photos. I like a more informal take on it as seen above.


This is an example of his sense of humor. His "About Me" quote on Twitter is: "If I could live in any generation it would be the 90's. Nothing good came out of the 90's so I would fit right in."


Remind me to get some pictures of you and your mama! You're both going to want them in the future!

No comments:

Post a Comment