Thursday, March 22, 2018

Senior Pictures for Serious Sons by Dallas Photographer Lisa McNiel


He got in to Texas A&M and he's so excited!

Grayson is the son of a beloved teach at the elementary school all three of my children attended. In fact, Susan Siske is "Teacher of the Year" this year! It was so fun seeing Grayson all grown up when you only remembered him as a little boy.

Even though he has an easy smile and cooperates, he is a serious soul. I try to find out what a senior's favorite personality trait is, and the answer often fascinates me. Grayson answered this way: "My work ethic. I have never given up on any task I've been given, no matter how minor it may be. I have turned in every homework assignment I've been given and stuck through football until the very end despite all of my friends quitting. I see adversity as a way to gain experience and better myself in the future."

Follow me on pinterest here: lisalovespics 
To see more photos from senior photographer Lisa McNiel, click Dallas-Photographer or follow a DFW-Senior-Photographer on Facebook.




Grayson plays football and is in National Honor Society. In his free time he likes to watch movies and television, read, spend time with his friends, and go to the gym.


Aw man, this kid has good taste in music!!! His favorite songs are Take It Easy- The Eagles, You Don't Know How It Feels- Tom Petty, Never Going Back Again- Fleetwood Mac, Sleep On The Floor- The Luminneers, Wake Up- Arcade Fire, The Other Side of Paradise- Glass Animals, and Riptide- Vance Joy.



His favorite quote is one you may have heard: "Today you are you! That is truer than true! There is no one alive who is you-re than you!" -Dr. Seuss


Grayson's favorite memory is going skiing for the first time in Colorado. Initially, I was very bad and even ran into a tree on the first slope I went down. However I set out to overcome the obstacle and was eventually able to run down black slopes with ease.





This is his mom, Susan's take on her favorite (and only) son.
Gray is an old soul. Perhaps it is because he is an only child and his interaction growing up was mostly with adults. He listens to indie alternative and classic rock instead of rap and enjoys old movies, which are my 80's movies, LOL. He LOVES animals and would pick up all strays and bring them home if he could. Our family vacations are usually geared around amusement parks. Most people visit Florida in the summers for the beach. However, Gray would rather spend the ENTIRE time at Universal, Disney, or Busch Gardens. Do not tell Gray which movie you are going to see! He keeps up with Rotten Tomatoes religiously and will critique any movie that you or he has seen. However, anything Star Wars or Avengers is an automatic WIN! Growing up, Grayson loved building with Legos. Thank goodness he can put things together for me on a whim. HE is so tender hearted that he cried every time we would watch Toy Story 2 during the part where Andy sang the song, When She Loved Me. There's a special bond between mother and son and I am very fortunate.


No comments:

Post a Comment