Thursday, March 15, 2018

Brunette discovers Grapevine is a Great Place for Senior Pictures - Photographer Lisa McNiel



Brittany is a beautiful brunette I remember from taking Cheer Pictures at the high school a couple of years ago. I had followed her on Instagram, and was easy to photograph! It's always fun to find out a little more about my models, so I like to have them tell me about themselves. Here's a little background on Brittany:

Her favorite songs are While my Guitar Gently Weeps, Don't Blink, Wild Horses, Every Rose has it's Thorn, and Float On.

She's involved in Student Council and Spanish National Honor Society, and when not studying and participating in those activities, she likes to work out, read, hang out with friends and apply make up. In fact, further on, you'll see that she brought a lab coat and protective glasses and dry ice to the Senior Model Prom-Activity Session as she wants to major in Chemistry in college and start her own make up line!

Her favorite quote is by Walt Whitman - "Keep your face always to the sunshine and shadows will fall behind you."



Follow me on pinterest here: lisalovespics 
To see more photos from senior photographer Lisa McNiel, click Dallas-Photographer or follow a DFW-Senior-Photographer on Facebook.














No comments:

Post a Comment