Wednesday, November 22, 2017

Flower Mound Family Pictures by Highland Village Photographer Lisa McNiel





I love names like Gabriella and Monique, so romantic and European! I had taken Gabriella's cheer photos a couple of years ago and then she was one of the underclassmen I photographed for a St. Patrick's shoot in downtown Dallas. Her mom, Monique, wanted family photos for her husband's birthday and to my delight, he was in great spirits the whole time. We did the Hill Family photos in Flower Mound and Highland Village and included their two darling dogs. She wanted to know what to wear and I suggested she look at the colors in her home, that she likes to decorate with. She sent me photos of the artwork on her walls which included bright primary colors much like the great girl dance scene from "LaLaLand." She happily got together clothes in those colors for her family. One of the smartest things she did was to get leashes for the dogs in the colors she wanted! It worked perfectly for her walls and for a family album.

Follow me on pinterest here: lisalovespics 
To see more photos from senior photographer Lisa McNiel, click Dallas-Photographer or follow a DFW-Senior-Photographer on Facebook.








No comments:

Post a Comment