Thursday, March 23, 2017

Senior Pics for Guys Who Don't Want to do Senior Pictures by Denton Photographer Lisa McNiel

Dylan has looked like a teenager since the fourth grade! I think most of the teachers at McAuliffe Elementary and Briarhill Middle School in Highland Village will vouch for me on that. Now that he's a senior at Marcus High School, it's no surprise that he looks like a man. When his mom, Tonya, told me that he's thinking about joining the Army before college, it was no surprise. He looks like a poster for "Army Strong."

But I could still see that sweet little fourth grader who looked like a man-child.

Follow me on pinterest here: lisalovespics 

To see more photos from senior photographer Lisa McNiel, click Dallas-Photographer or follow a DFW-Senior-Photographer on Facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment