Friday, February 24, 2017

Sun-kissed Senior Pictures for Plano High School by Photographer Lisa McNiel



Megan is one lucky girl! She happen to get some of the best light I've ever worked in, which makes me lucky too!
She, and her best buddy, Alyssa were Plano High School Senior Models for me this year and were in my Boho and Prom styled shoots.

Miss Megan plans to be a Razorback at University of Arkansas in Fayetteville. Her favorite memory is cantering for the first time at Summer horse camp in fifth grade, and her favorite quote comes from that great philosopher, George Strait...  "I ain't here for a long time, I'm here for a good time."

 Follow me on pinterest here: lisalovespics 

To see more photos from senior photographer Lisa McNiel, click Dallas-Photographer or follow a DFW-Senior-Photographer on Facebook.

1 comment: