Tuesday, February 7, 2017

Senior pictures for the Academic by Flower Mound Photographer Lisa McNiel



Mia, Mia, Mia, ranked number 5 in her class of 800+ at a 6A Marcus High School in Flower Mound, Texas, ACT scores that made my nose bleed. She looks this gorgeous every time I see her, elegant, polished, friendly, and ready to work.  She was one of my beautiful Senior Models in both the 1950's shoot and the Prom styled shoot. Not only that, she did hair and makeup for 3 of my other clients for their Senior Session! She is headed to UT Austin next year and I have no doubt her ready laugh and gentle spirit will be sorely missed by her family.

The muted tones in her wardrobe were right on point, which was no surprise from this fashion savvy girl. 

Follow me on pinterest here: lisalovespics 

To see more photos from senior photographer Lisa McNiel, click Dallas-Photographer or follow a DFW-Senior-Photographer on Facebook.



Follow me on pinterest here: lisalovespics 
To see more photos from senior photographer Lisa McNiel, click Dallas-Photographer or follow a DFW-Senior-Photographer on Facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment