Friday, August 8, 2014

The third child: Baby bump with brother and sister








The third child... I am one. My husband is one. We have one.  

I already had a girl and a boy, as does Erin.  I have thought long and hard about birth order, read books, examined families, and have come to the conclusion that the youngest of three gets the blessing and the curse of not too much attention.

Things are already pretty much set when they come along.  If both genders are already in the family, they won't be the "first" to do something.  And yet, parents are more relaxed and feel like no matter what happens, it will all work out, so we/they don't freak out over minor infractions.  I think we are much more amused my our youngest because of this.  

In my incredibly biased opinion, third children are a blessing and a gift.  Happy to be one, to be married to one, to have one, and so happy for Erin that she gets one!  These are the images of Erin, Alexis and Ethan, while waiting for Leah.



Follow me on pinterest here: follow me

To see more photos from Flower Mound photographer Lisa McNiel, check me out at here for www.Lisa-Marie-Photography.com or follow me here on Facebook.



































Follow me on pinterest here: follow me

To see more photos from Flower Mound photographer Lisa McNiel, check me out at here for www.Lisa-Marie-Photography.com or follow me here on Facebook.


No comments:

Post a Comment