Sunday, August 3, 2014

Team Nelson - Headshots by Lisa McNiel

Follow me on pinterest here: follow me

To see more photos from Flower Mound photographer Lisa McNiel, check me out at here for www.Lisa-Marie-Photography.com or follow me here on Facebook.






  If you live around the "Flowerplex" of Flower Mound, Highland Village, and the surrounding cities of North DFW, you may have seen a Team Nelson car for their real estate company. Or maybe you caught Bill's interview on Fox News for his innovative, "Buy a house through us and we'll sell yours for free" program.
  I felt an instant connection to Andra. She was warm, welcoming, gentle... (With just a hint of shyness). Every communique I've had with her has been lovely and soft, like her.  Their office is filled with laughter and connection. 
   If you haven't thought lately about your own personal "brand" and having up-to-date headshots by someone who will work until they get a genuine expression, I really encourage you to do so. The science behind how people make decisions with people they trust and how quickly they make that decision is convincing.  I didn't have any trouble getting attractive, natural expressions out of this group. I had to tell them to stop laughing a few times though!
   The team seems to live by the adage, "Work hard. Play hard."  You should swing by for a cup of coffee and game of pool and check out their new digs.    To get more info about Team Nelson, check out www.YourHomeFree.com.


































Follow me on pinterest here: follow me

To see more photos from Flower Mound photographer Lisa McNiel, check me out at here for www.Lisa-Marie-Photography.com or follow me here on Facebook.


No comments:

Post a Comment