Friday, August 29, 2014

Four handsome sons






My husband is the third of four boys and I have no brothers. The brother relationship fascinates me, his relationship with his brothers, my sons' relationship.  How can they be noble and sacrificial one moment and rolling around like bear cubs the next?  

Tanner Rutz has a very good friend with a sweet mom who wanted to give him a senior session before he went off to be a wide receiver for a college on the beach in California.  We both thought it would be fun to include the rest of the family since it would be awhile since they would be together again. 

Everybody in town knows and loves Kelli, their mom.  She supports all her sons in their sports and emotional and mental well-being and teaches pre-K at Trietch Methodist Church.  Enjoy photos of these four handsome, energetic, close-knit young men and their understandably proud mama!

Follow me on pinterest here: follow me

To see more photos from Flower Mound photographer Lisa McNiel, check me out at here for www.Lisa-Marie-Photography.com or follow me here on Facebook.


































Follow me on pinterest here: follow me

To see more photos from Flower Mound photographer Lisa McNiel, check me out at here for www.Lisa-Marie-Photography.com or follow me here on Facebook.








No comments:

Post a Comment