Thursday, August 21, 2014

Senior Pictures DFW and North Texas - Photographer Lisa McNiel






Allison Perry seems to live in the moment, know what she likes and has a distinct sense of style. She doesn't seem to worried about what she'll be doing 10 years from now.  She likes alternative fashion, which I apparently know nothing about, but I sure liked what she brought to wear!  She and her mom, Dawn and I had a great time as she modeled up a storm around Denton, but we weren't planning on the 90 degree heat. She is a striking girl and nailed her senior session!

Follow me on pinterest here: follow me

To see more photos from Flower Mound photographer Lisa McNiel, check me out at here for www.Lisa-Marie-Photography.com or follow me here on Facebook.

 











-->

















Follow me on pinterest here: follow me

To see more photos from Flower Mound photographer Lisa McNiel, check me out at here for www.Lisa-Marie-Photography.com or follow me here on Facebook.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment