Friday, July 18, 2014

Grapevine Senior Pictures by Photographer Lisa McNiel

Allie Ziober has great taste in SHOES!  Just check out her shoes through this whole post... love the cowboy boots at the end.  She was so happy and giggly, it didn't surprise me at all that she cheers for Grapevine High School.  I can usually spot an athlete by their legs.  It was a hot, sweaty day, but we still had fun running around Denton getting pictures.  Her mom, Cindy, wanted beautiful memories of her baby girl since she will be headed off to Lubbock to become Texas Tech Red Raider in the Fall!





Follow me on pinterest here: follow me

To see more photos from Flower Mound photographer Lisa McNiel, check me out at here for www.Lisa-Marie-Photography.com or follow me here on Facebook.













Follow me on pinterest here: follow me

To see more photos from Flower Mound photographer Lisa McNiel, check me out at here for www.Lisa-Marie-Photography.com or follow me here on Facebook.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment