Saturday, June 7, 2014

Senior Pictures of a Beautiful Westlake Senior by Photographer Lisa McNiel

Have  you ever met someone with such a sparkle in their eyes that they draw you in, make you want to know them better, hang out with them if you get the chance?  Morgan is that kind of rare person... I had shot her getting ready for prom in her fantastic red dress and Cinderella shoes the Saturday before.  You can see how she looked like she should be on the cover of Vogue by clicking here!

With her hair down, and her carefree, happy ways, it was hard to imagine she had earned a full ride to TCU!  Don't you have to be boring and stuffy to be smart? :)  She runs, does volunteer work, teaches at her church and of course, studies a lot!  Her favorite memories involve any time there was sunshine and she was happy and her favorite quote is, "Save room for dessert!"  Haha!  Check out this blue-eyed blond purple frog!




Follow me on pinterest here: follow me

To see more photos from Flower Mound photographer Lisa McNiel, check me out at here for www.Lisa-Marie-Photography.com or follow me here on Facebook.

 






































 Follow me on pinterest here: follow me

To see more photos from Flower Mound photographer Lisa McNiel, check me out at here for www.Lisa-Marie-Photography.com or follow me here on Facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment