Saturday, April 19, 2014

Grapevine Faith Christian senior pictures by Photographer Lisa McNiel

I love following my seniors on social media, seeing pictures of them playing sports, with their parents, elaborate invitations to homecoming and prom, silly, goofy pictures with their friends, I know their lives aren't perfect, but they sure seem exciting during that last year of high school!

Taylor and her mom, Laury, were so positive and kind to each other and to me.  I thoroughly enjoyed working with them!  She plays volleyball and tennis and has a sweet scholarship to Baylor University, so she will be a bear next year!  Check out this Faith Christian beauty's senior pictures!





Follow me on pinterest here: follow me

To see more photos from Flower Mound photographer Lisa McNiel, check me out at here for www.Lisa-Marie-Photography.com or follow me here on Facebook.








 

Follow me on pinterest here: follow me

To see more photos from Flower Mound photographer Lisa McNiel, check me out at here for www.Lisa-Marie-Photography.com or follow me here on Facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment