Friday, April 11, 2014

Hipster senior pics for Flower Mound senior by Photographer Lisa McNiel


I am always excited and a little scared to meet my models... I have questions about them whirring around in my head mostly about their personalities and if they feel comfortable posing and if they know their own style yet.  My seniors have been 99.95% lovely, cooperative people and I am still pinching myself about that. Their styles are as varied as they are and I love it!  One day I am doing a girl who is as classic as Audrey Hepburn and the next I shooting a girl who is Country to the bottom of her well-worn boots.  

When I asked the beautiful Alaina what her style was, she said her friends call her a "hipster."  I adore that style, but since at its core, it rejects the mainstream, I was a wee bit concerned that my model would be more about eye-rolls that arresting glances and maybe this was more about pleasing parents than remembering this time in her life.

I was wrong!  Alaina threw down some of the best and most current poses and took instruction very well.  She is graceful and has a memorable "look."  I seriously believe she could model. :)








Follow me on pinterest here: follow me

To see more photos from Flower Mound photographer Lisa McNiel, check me out at here for www.Lisa-Marie-Photography.com or follow me here on Facebook.























































































Follow me on pinterest here: follow me

To see more photos from Flower Mound photographer Lisa McNiel, check me out at here for www.Lisa-Marie-Photography.com or follow me here on Facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment