Friday, March 28, 2014

Southlake Senior pictures by photographer Lisa McNiel


When I was in college, my last name appeared in the paper misspelled.  My maiden name is Berwick, but it was spelled Benwick.  That became my new defacto name to my Youth Pastor and some "friends" and some who honestly thought that was my name.

I accidentally spelled Hannah "Hananah" and now I affectionately call her that in my mind and out loud each and every time.  

Hananah is that rare green-eyed, red-haired beauty that makes you think you want to visit Scotland and cuddle under a blanket with popcorn and watch Merida conquer stereotypes and bears in "Brave."  Her close-ups are arresting... but there is a full-length image of her that I liked so much I started a new line of products inspired by it.  It is printed on fine art watercolor paper with deckled edges, framed in my living room.












Follow me on pinterest here: follow me

To see more photos from Flower Mound photographer Lisa McNiel, check me out at here for www.Lisa-Marie-Photography.com or follow me here on Facebook.

 





















 Haha!  I love the interaction between mom and daughter and sister here. :)










Follow me on pinterest here: follow me

To see more photos from Flower Mound photographer Lisa McNiel, check me out at here for www.Lisa-Marie-Photography.com or follow me here on Facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment