Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Where I shoot - Location Choices!


This is for my clients!  Here are my locations for shooting.  Each area has at least two locations within 15 minutes of each other to get the best shots in the prettiest light.

Just click on the links (orange words) to see blogs in these locations!

Follow me on pinterest here: follow me

To see more photos from Flower Mound photographer Lisa McNiel, check me out at here for www.Lisa-Marie-Photography.com or follow me here on Facebook.

Inside-Out
Inside-Out Lexi -click here

 
Inside Out - Olivia - click here





Highland Village Outside
Highland Village-Kevin - click here

Highland Village-Collin - click here

Highland Village/Flo Mo Combo
HV/FM Combo-Court - click here
 

Triple Play - Less Shooting time, but more outdoor locations in Flower Mound, Highland Village and Denton!

Triple Play-Gabby - click here


Triple Play-Olivia - click here

Flower Mound Outside
Flower Mound Outside-Sara - click here


Around Denton
Around Denton-Sam - click here

Around Denton-Morgan - click here

Around Denton-Hannah - click here
Around Denton-Adam - click here

Grapevine
Grapevine-Taylor - click here

Grapevine-Max - click here

Grapevine-Samantha - click here

Your Location - Get in touch with me to discuss this!
Your location Mikaela - click here

Your location Brittany - click here

Irving (travel fee applies)
Irving (Wedding pics, but you see location) - click here

Irving - Best Friends Marcus - click here  (bales of hay not there)





Car Ranch (travel fee applies and you are responsible for shooting fee they charge of $50)
Car Ranch-Alex - click here




If you have more questions, or just want more general information, I have another blog from a couple of years ago about how to prepare for your Senior Session HERE.

Follow me on pinterest here: follow me

To see more photos from Flower Mound photographer Lisa McNiel, check me out at here for www.Lisa-Marie-Photography.com or follow me here on Facebook.


No comments:

Post a Comment