Saturday, February 22, 2014

Wedding gifts - Dress illustrations by Anna-Marie

One day years ago, I was cleaning out old notebooks (it was the rarest of days), and I came across my daughter's Spanish notebook from her sophomore year of high school.  It contained two pages of notes, and about 47 pages of drawings of fashion.  Every time she got a new outfit, she drew it.  

I remember shaking my head and thinking, "How is she going to get the grades she needs to get through college when she is doing this?"  

Fast Forward a few years and she did indeed graduate college in education and is making money selling custom fashion illustrations.  She was even commissioned by Miss Me Jeans to do this drawing for a Christmas present for the president of the company, and it now hangs in Miss Me HQ!

Follow me on pinterest here: follow me
 





Here is a sampling of the rest of her work!






To see more photos from Flower Mound photographer Lisa McNiel, check me out at here for www.Lisa-Marie-Photography.com or follow me here on Facebook.

 






















































Follow me on pinterest here: follow me

To see more photos from Flower Mound photographer Lisa McNiel, check me out at here for www.Lisa-Marie-Photography.com or follow me here on Facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment