Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Kaylee Rutland Band

Kaylee Rutland is only 18, but she is a rising singer/songwriter star in the Country music world.  Two of her songs, "Daddy's got a .45" and "Into the Circle" have over a million views on Youtube.  She attends college in Nashville, but she was home in Texas for Christmas break and performed at American Airlines Victory Park for Party on the Plaza.  I shot some of their rehearsal, and some band pictures a week before their gig.

She is sweet and humble, her band is a wee bit nuts, but very talented.  Just click her name to find out more: Kaylee Rutland
To see her on BWD country artists to watch, click here!
And to see her featured as a rising star on instagram, check out @CuteCountryGirls.






Follow me on pinterest here: follow me

To see more photos from Flower Mound photographer Lisa McNiel, check me out at here for www.Lisa-Marie-Photography.com or follow me here on Facebook.











































Follow me on pinterest here: follow me

To see more photos from Flower Mound photographer Lisa McNiel, check me out at here for www.Lisa-Marie-Photography.com or follow me here on Facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment