Saturday, February 1, 2014

Guyer Track Star - Devin Norton

Check out all these medals!  They are so heavy, we had trouble holding them all at once.  These are Guyer Track Star Devin Norton's Track and Cross Country medals and she still has the Spring Season.  She is looking at all the universities in the Big 12 as options to continue her running career.  We had to acknowledge this huge part of her life, but since she rarely fixes her hair, or wears make-up or a dress, it was important to celebrate her beauty and laughter and grace.

Remember the name!  I have a feeling we will be hearing it again. :)



Follow me on pinterest here: follow me



To see more photos from Flower Mound photographer Lisa McNiel, check me out at here for www.Lisa-Marie-Photography.com or follow me here on Facebook.








Follow me on pinterest here: follow me

 

To see more photos from Flower Mound photographer Lisa McNiel, check me out at here for www.Lisa-Marie-Photography.com or follow me here on Facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment