Friday, February 28, 2014

Beautiful Flower Mound Wedding at Le Beaux Chateau by Photographer Lisa McNiel

How could I not want to be involved in Sweet Taryn's wedding? When I met Taryn and her mom, Carol at the beautiful Le Beaux Chateau in Flower Mound, she was excited to show me pictures of her dress, completely laid-back about any complications we might encounter, and thoroughly about marrying her man, Luke.  Yes, the wedding was important, but it was instantly clear that this family is about people, not perfection.  Their faith in God and that His plan is best came through in every answer and nuance of the meeting.

Luke had a surprise for Taryn during the ceremony.  Suddenly, one of his best friends picked up a guitar and started playing an original song Luke wrote for her... "I don't want to write empty words to you.  I don't want to promise things that I can't do. But there is one promise that I can hold true.  HE will be there for me, and I'll be there to you."  OK, there may have been a FEW tears after that.




To see more photos from Flower Mound photographer Lisa McNiel, check me out at here for www.Lisa-Marie-Photography.com or follow me here on Facebook.














































 
 

































































To see more photos from Flower Mound photographer Lisa McNiel, check me out at here for www.Lisa-Marie-Photography.com or follow me here on Facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment