Friday, December 6, 2013

High School Glamour Photography for Gorgeous Girls of All Ages

All the pressure and all the excitement!  Most of the fun of this season is time with friends and family, and excuses to dress up and go out.  To glam out with real hair and make-up and not that 5-minute thing and a pony tail.  An excuse to celebrate, to laugh and eat and be with friends...  

As a photographer, I love Fall and Spring and the beautiful weather and photographs outdoors, but the Winter window light is beautiful in my living room studio and perfect for Christmas and Valentines gifts, alone and in pairs. 

So, if you are planning to go to a company party, or neighborhood get-together, or a night on the town... or you just know that you want at least ONE good picture of yourself, shoot me a message.  I have a wonderful hair and make-up person and we can do your session in the warmth of my home!
 


 Follow me on pinterest here: follow me

To see more photos from Flower Mound photographer Lisa McNiel, check me out at here for www.Lisa-Marie-Photography.com or follow me here on Facebook.


















 Follow me on pinterest here: follow me

To see more photos from Flower Mound photographer Lisa McNiel, check me out at here for www.Lisa-Marie-Photography.com or follow me here on Facebook.

1 comment:

  1. I really like this glamour photography you shared with us. Please keep sharing your amazing photography skills with us.

    Outdoor boudoir photography

    ReplyDelete