Monday, November 4, 2013

Flower Mound Engagement Photographer

Sarah and Taylor... since 2008.

They met in theatre at Marcus High School.

Guys, I just need to say that the best kept secret in high school may be that the Arts are a greeeeeaaaaaat way to meet cute girls!

Taylor, quiet and thoughtful and Sarah, bubbly and chatty, they have made it through years of growing up and going to schools hundreds of miles away.  Sarah is at Texas Tech and Taylor is at UNT.  Texas is so big, that is the mileage equivalent of two states away.  Both very active in Greek life, so time was always an issue, but as you can see in these pictures, the heart wants what the heart wants.  And their hearts want each other.

Follow me on pinterest here: follow me

To see more photos from Flower Mound photographer Lisa McNiel, check me out at here for www.Lisa-Marie-Photography.com or follow me here on Facebook.

 







 


Follow me on pinterest here: follow me
 
To see more photos from Flower Mound photographer Lisa McNiel, check me out at here for www.Lisa-Marie-Photography.com or follow me here on Facebook.

 


No comments:

Post a Comment