Sunday, October 6, 2013

Best clothing choice for Family Photos - Flower Mound Photographer

 Best clothing choice for Family Photos


OK, as a photographer, I have learned what I want and what I don’t in pictures, especially ones that go on my wall.  What I have discovered is that I want a lot!!!  The three main colors in my living room are in the rug, black, gold, and sage green.  So, we took those colors to coordinate photos.  The guys were able to use the vests from my daughter’s wedding.  My daughter wore my grandmother’s bear skin coat from the 1920s and her cream gown and went barefoot.  We took pictures in the fall and I used a gray card to make sure I had the warmth of the golden hour in the photos.   Here they are: the serious one in the living room is a 24x36 canvas wrap framed and the laughing one is in the family room in a 10x20 metallic with texture (It is not even completely in focus, but capturing the moment was more important).

To see more photos check me out at here for www.Lisa-Marie-Photography.com 

Follow me on pinterest here: follow me

 







To see more photos check me out at here for www.Lisa-Marie-Photography.com 

Follow me on pinterest here: follow me

No comments:

Post a Comment