Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Bridal portraits - Inside and Outside

Bridal Portraits:  The  one time in your life you get to be a princess... or at least look like one.  I'm not sure shooting bridals in Texas in the late "Spring" qualifies as a princess experience, but Amanda and her mom, Connie, and I had a great time, giggling and trying new and different poses and playing with the Peacock feathers she brought.

I was playing with her pictures after her wedding and realized I love the high key black and white look on her.  Pin or share if you agree!

Follow me on pinterest here: follow me

To see more photos check me out at here for www.Lisa-Marie-Photography.com.

 








Follow me on pinterest here: follow me

To see more photos check me out at here for www.Lisa-Marie-Photography.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment