Sunday, July 7, 2013

Bridal Photography Dramatic with pets

Bridal photos of a dramatic girl


This is my daughter.  Looking at these pictures brings a flood of memories much like Bruce Willis had at the end of the movie "Armageddon" when his life was flashing before his eyes.  She is precious to me and one of these photos was featured on the greeting table at her reception, as is traditional.  
  Many brides think they want engagement sessions, but not bridal sessions.  I know… you will not hang your bridal in living room.  But you may hang it in your bedroom.  Your husband might appreciate that, and your mom will want one.  Trust me, I know. 

To see more photos from Flower Mound Photographer Lisa McNiel, me out at here for www.Lisa-Marie-Photography.com

 Follow me on pinterest here: follow me

 



 



























 

 Follow me on pinterest here: follow me

To see more photos check me out at here for www.Lisa-Marie-Photography.com

No comments:

Post a Comment