Friday, May 10, 2013

University of North Texas Senior Ashley Benson

Ashley was one of my daughter's besties in middle school.  She was a year ahead of my daughter, but they spent Summers together at church camp, on mission trips, at Youth Group, Vacation Bible School, and just hanging out.

She was always a darling girl, but when I showed up to the University of North Texas to take her Graduation pictures, I was stunned at what a glamorous beauty she had blossomed into.  And her heart is still the same.  The tattoo on her arm she is showing off means "It is Finished."  I had to snag a photo of her with her mom at the end.
Follow me on PinteresFollow me!t here:   


To see more photos from Flower Mound Photographer Lisa McNiel, me out at here for www.Lisa-Marie-Photography.com






These are her two best friends!  I will blog about them next! :-)













To see more photos check me out at here for www.Lisa-Marie-Photography.com

No comments:

Post a Comment