Friday, May 24, 2013

Twin Senior boys - Flower Mound Senior Pictures -Jake and Tyler

Jake and Tyler were at my house for pre-prom dinner with the Ultimate Frisbee kids. It was funny to see kids all dressed up in tuxedos and gorgeous gowns.  They looked all grown up, but eventually you are reminded that they are still 18 (especially the boys.)   

During this photo session, these twin brothers were very well-behaved until I asked them to treat each other like brothers, then all their personality came out.  I'm so glad I got to see it! 
Follow me on PinteresFollow me!t here:   


To see more photos from Flower Mound Photographer Lisa McNiel, me out at here for www.Lisa-Marie-Photography.com

 













To see more photos check me out at here for www.Lisa-Marie-Photography.com

No comments:

Post a Comment