Sunday, May 26, 2013

My Kids :-)


Indulge me... or don't.  Roll your eyes if you must, but I'm putting up pictures of my kids.  Yes, I know what they look like first thing in the morning.  We all have bedhead and allergy eyes and grumpy voices before homemade frappacinos (contact me for the recipe), but sometimes they look wonderful as all children do to their mamas.

I have a precious picture in my head of each one at a thoroughly unexpected moment in time that I WISH I had an actual picture of.  For Anna-Marie, it was when she was three and the sun was shining.  We were on the deck in Cincinnati (shining sun = rare for Cincinnati) and she came up behind me and hugged my neck.  She didn't say anything.  She and I are talky, chatty girls, but in her three-year-old sensibilities she knew she didn't have to say anything.  For Max it was when I came to his preschool for a presentation and, typical Max, he could not sit still.  He was so happy I was there he did a little dance and turned in a circle with his eyes on me and a happy grin on his face.  Alex was four (I am a sucker for that age) and with his reflux had vomited... again.  (His first sentence was "I gonna vwommit.")  It was on the carpet and he looked up at me and said, "Carpet is evil." 

To see pictures of OTHER people's kids, check out www.Lisa-Marie-Photography.com or here for Facebook or follow me on  Pinterest
















Photo credit:  Anna-Marie McNiel Carter



Remember the past.
Create the present.
Preserve for the future.
For more photography and information check out www.Lisa-Marie-Photography.com
or here for Facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment