Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Engagement Pictures with Pool Table

Amanda and Brian play on several pool leagues.  So when we were planning her engagement session, she started pinning photos of couples with pool tables.  We met at "Wilhoite's" in old town Grapevine to start the session.  

If you like pool, couples, or love, you may enjoy this!

 Follow me on pinterest here: follow me

To see more photos from Flower Mound Photographer Lisa McNiel, me out at here for www.Lisa-Marie-Photography.com

 






Brian had just lost a fight with a woodworking saw the day before, and lost a fight with luck in getting his pain meds for the shoot.  He hand was throbbing, but he just kept on smiling.  I think Amanda snagged a good guy. :-)

 
























Follow me on pinterest here: follow me

To see more photos check me out at here for www.Lisa-Marie-Photography.com

No comments:

Post a Comment