Monday, April 22, 2013

What your photographer is thinking when she gets a referral


What your photographer is thinking when she gets a referral

When I was first starting out, I told another photographer that I worked so hard, and worried too much about pleasing my clients because at that time, I knew them all.  She said, “Wait until you are taking pictures of people you don’t know.  You won’t care as much.”  She LIED!  I always care… too much.  And when I get a referral, I not only care about what my clients think, I care about what the people who referred me think of the photos.  Thankfully on this session, I got a “thumbs up” from both.  Here is the lovely Pink family.

 

To see more photos from Flower Mound Photographer Lisa McNiel, me out at here for www.Lisa-Marie-Photography.com














To see more photos check me out at here for www.Lisa-Marie-Photography.com

No comments:

Post a Comment