Monday, April 29, 2013

Highland Village, Flower Mound, Lantana Mother Daughter Photographer

I met Ann when I was looking for a partnership in my local business workspace.  She was friendly and attentive when some had been dismissive and snooty.  She was proactive and had ideas!  

Ann Wolf runs Brightside Boutique and Merle Norman cosmetics in the Shops of Highland Village.  We worked out a process whereby she offered a free makeover for mothers and daughters and then I took their pictures.  It was just a "Thank you" to customers and a way to celebrate Mother's Day.  We needed a photo for the mailer so she and her daughters and granddaughter were my models!

They were girly and giggly as we sometimes get when we are with "our girls!"

To see more photos from Flower Mound Photographer Lisa McNiel, me out at here for www.Lisa-Marie-Photography.com.












To see more photos check me out at here for www.Lisa-Marie-Photography.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment