Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Tyler

"So anyway..." 

That's what I always say to one of my best friends from high school.  We may not talk to or see each other for a year or two as we live far away, but when we pick up the phone or finagle a meeting, we can just say, "So anyway..." and get right back into the rhythm our pal-dom has enjoyed since we worked the concession stand at Crystal Lake Beach for $2.15 an hour. This girl is so dang funny and witty my cheeks and my stomach muscles hurt when we talk for long. 

Her daughter, whom I remember as a baby having tons of helicopter paraphernalia, as her father flew a Blackhawk in the army, messaged me about taking her boyfriend's senior pictures when they traveled down from Kansas.  Yeah, man!  So I got to spend the day with Laura and her boy, Tyler... another handsome football player, third in a row!  She is just as cool as her mom. :-)

For more senior pictures, headshots, family, engagement, and wedding photography, check: www.Lisa-Marie-Photography.com
Follow Me on Pinterest

It rained on and off the whole time... :-)


Tyler has some guns~








And here's that beautiful daughter of my BFF!

Remember the past.
Create the present.
Preserve for the future.
For more photography see www.Lisa-Marie-Photography.com

No comments:

Post a Comment